Application check list
In order to apply you need to send either via email or by post:
- application form (in English);
- a university degree (BA equivalent, original/official or certified original transcript of grades from the college or University attended);
- two reference letters (you can send them by e-mail to email@example.com);
- curriculum vitae;
- proficiency in spoken and written English (TOEFL/IELTS is recommended).
The Non-European Union citizens and the EU citizens who have not a degree issued by Italian University need to:
a) send the application to our Admissions Team (by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
b) at the same time, start the process with the Italian Embassy in their country in order to receive the following documents:
- legalized original degree;
- legalized translation in Italian language of the degree;
- Statement of value (dichiarazione di valore);
Please contact our Admissions Team for further information and help.